Trump derangement syndrome claims another.
Found: Christopher Woitel, 50, was found dead inside a three-foot-high crawl space above the bathroom at his San Francisco apartment building, more than a month after he was seen on security video going upstairs to his unit.
- He communicated with his mother on January 9 and has not been heard from since; his bank account and credit cards have not been used
- Family described him as acting paranoid and anxious in the aftermath of the January 6 US Capitol riots
- Woitel had been allowing homeless people to stay the night, and one of them was the last person to visit his apartment before disappearance
- The homeless man told a private investigator that he has psychic powers and that Woitel had been shot in the head and dumped into the Bay
- Woitel’s neighbor said the computer programmer had been trying to avoid a pair of ‘thugs from the underworld’